Friday, February 6, 2015

The Village at Loomis project stirs mixed reactions from community

Wondering how all of my friends are feeling about The Village at Loomis project? With all of the talk and questions about the future of transfers into Del Oro and the impact this would have on our elementary schools, I think it is interesting that the school topic was not mentioned in the article. I look forward to seeing how this rolls out. This morning I was wishing for the drive-thru coffee shop in Looms, maybe this will provide that, fingers crossed!

Call, text or email me any questions. 916-622-7791, mjplacerhomes@gmail.com,www.mjplacerhomes.com, or @mjplacerhomes

Click the link for the full article:

The Village at Loomis project stirs mixed reactions from community

No comments:

Post a Comment